Browse & Access
Learn how to quickly and easily transfer content wirelessly between devices using Wi-Fi networks.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
There is more than one way to transfer files. You can do it using USB, cloud services or email. To offer you another choice, we are introducing the new feature: Browse & Access, which allows you to download and upload files by opening a URL in the browser on the receiving device (which can be your phone, computer or other tablet).
Here is how to use Browse & Access:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Browse & Access icon in the top menu bar.
- Navigate to the receiving device and enter in the browser the URL displayed in the popup window.
- Tap OK in the popup window on Supernote.
- On the receiving device, open a folder.
- Click Upload to upload files.
- Single-click a file to download it.
Note: Make sure your Supernote and the receiving device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network throughout the whole transfer process.