Power On and Set Up Your Supernote
Learn how to quickly and easily get your Supernote up and running.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
You've finally received your beloved Supernote. It's time to turn it on and complete basic settings.
- Press and hold the power button in the top right corner, until the Supernote logo appears. If Supernote doesn’t turn on, you might need to charge the battery.
- After you first turn on your Supernote device, proceed to follow the onscreen instructions to complete the basic settings below:
- Select a desired system language your Supernote uses from the following options: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
- Select a DMS (Device Management Server) location
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Set date and time
- Choose to turn on or off the Usage and Diagnostics option
- Set your hand dominance: left-handed or right-handed
- Create your first notebook
Note: The DMS location you select specifies where your device account data is saved and stored. (The DMS location is not to be confused with Supernote Cloud server location. You need to select your Supernote Cloud server location before using Supernote Cloud for synchronization.)