How to Safely Apply the FeelWrite 2 Film to Supernote
Learn how to correctly and safely apply the FeelWrite 2 Film to Supernote for optimum performance.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We are thrilled to witness the overwhelming demand for the FeelWrite 2 films, which can be attributed to the enhanced paper-like writing experience they provide. If you wish to upgrade your existing FeelWrite 1 film to the FeelWrite 2 film, which we have made available for purchase, please make sure to follow the film application instructions provided below.
Note: Please be aware that the FeelWrite 2 film has a soft nature, which may present challenges during self-application. We highly recommend seeking professional assistance from an expert, especially if you have any doubts or concerns. Their expertise will ensure a proper and optimal installation of the film, maximizing its performance and longevity.
When you receive the FeelWrite 2 film, you will notice that it comes with a film application kit. Inside the kit, you will find a microfiber cloth, a pack of wet wipes, a Dust-absorber sticker, and three Guide Stickers. These items are included to assist you in the process of applying the FeelWrite 2 film to your screen.
- Use the Dust-absorber sticker to lift your existing FeelWrite 1 film off the screen. Remember to put the sticker back in its place for later use.
- Gently clean the screen using the wet wipes to remove any fingerprints, smudges, or dirt.
- Gently wipe the screen with the microfiber cloth to ensure it is clean, dry and free from any debris.
- Evenly distribute the three Guide Stickers and attach them to the top of the screen from the back to ensure accurate alignment.
- Carefully peel off the front layer from the adhesive side of the film and align the four corners of the film with the corresponding corners of the screen.
- Attach the three Guide Stickers placed on the top of the screen to the film itself to secure its position on the screen.
- Use the microfiber cloth to clean the screen again to ensure a dust-free surface as small dust will bring up a bubble later.
- Peel off the backing layer from the adhesive side of the film while applying the film onto the screen. Ensure that the top two corners of the film are perfectly aligned with the corresponding corners of the screen,otherwise, the deviation will become larger.
- Use the Dust-absorber sticker to remove any remaining dust or particles from the film.
- After the bottom two corners of the film are aligned with the corresponding corners of the screen, remove the three Guide Stickers on the top of the screen. You are done. Enjoy writing.
At last, please kindly note that the wet wipes are designed exclusively for cleaning the screen surface.Please do not use them on FeelWrite 1 and FeelWrite 2 films, as any alcohol content can damage the film.