If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Warning: Failure to follow the following safety instructions could result in damages to your Supernote device or other property. Spend some time reading the safety information below before using it.
- Supernote pens are only designed for Supernote devices that are equipped with the FeelWrite self-recovery film. Please do not use them on any other devices to avoid scratches or damages.
- Handle the screen with care. It can be damaged if pressed, crashed, dropped or if it comes in contact with sharp objects.
- Keep away from strong magnetic and electrostatic field to avoid any potential damages.
- Please refrain from disassembling the device without being authorized , otherwise it won't be eligible for the 1-year warranty.
- Don't expose your device to any severe environment that's too hot, cold, dry or humid or contains hazardous particles, such as smoke and dust.
- Do not disassemble, crash and squeeze the lithium-ion battery. Keep away from fire and heat.
- The device is not waterproof. Please avoid contact with water and other liquids.
- The Company shall not be liable for any device-related data corruption and loss or any other indirect losses, resulting from improper use of the device and other unexpected incidents.