To import custom fonts to your EPUB books, follow the steps outlined below:
- Connect your Supernote to a computer via USB.
- Create a subfolder named Fonts in the Document folder.
- Drag your custom font file on your computer and drop it into this subfolder.
- Open an EPUB book on your Supernote.
- Tap the three-dot More menu (when the toolbar is docked at the top/bottom of the screen). When it's docked at the left/right of the screen, this step will be skipped.
- Tap the Display Settings icon .
- Tap the circle to the right of the User-defined option.
- Under User-defined, tap the drop-down menu to select and use your imported custom font.
Here is a tutorial video for your reference: