Create Your Supernote Account
Learn how to set up your very own Supernote account to start experiencing its unique and powerful features.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Creating an account for your device is beneficial in terms of accessing all the wonderful features Supernote has to offer. It's highly recommended that you create one for your own benefits.
Follow these steps to create your Supernote account:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the top menu bar and tap the Settings icon .
- Tap My Account.
- Tap Sign up to create an account with your phone number or email address.
- Enter your phone number or email address and tap Get code.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone or email and tap Next.
- Set a strong account password that consists of 8 to 20 characters and tap Register.
- You are all set. Log in to your Supernote account and get the most out of the features Supernote has in store for you.
Note: Log in to link your Supernote account to device, so that we know you are eligible to use Supernote Cloud for free. One Supernote device can only be linked to one account, meaning you can only log in to one account at one time. If you have more than one account, you will need to reset the device to factory settings before switching to a different account.