How to Update Your Supernote?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We recommend that you update the system directly on your Supernote device:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring up the top status bar, tap "Settings".
- Go to [Wi-Fi] and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Go to [System] and tap "Check" for system updates.
If you cannot update on your Supernote, please download the firmware for your device and update it manually.
To install the firmware update, follow the steps below:
- Connect your Supernote to the computer with a USB cable.
- For A5 X and A6 X devices, copy the firmware (DO NOT UNZIP) to the "Export" folder of Supernote; for A5 and A6 Agile devices, copy the firmware (DO NOT UNZIP) to the root directory of Supernote.
- Unplug the USB connection, tap “OK” on your Supernote to continue, and if no prompt pops up, please restart your device directly to proceed to update.
Note: If you download the firmware through Safari on your Mac, it will be automatically unzipped by default. To prevent this, please change the Safari browser preference.