If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Supernote Cloud is Supernote's data storage platform that backs up your important files for extra peace of mind and frees up space for more note-taking and reading on your Supernote device.
Register a Supernote Cloud account
- Visit the following URL: https://cloud.supernote.com.
- Click Register account.
- Enter your mobile phone number or email address.
- Create a username.
- Click Get Code.
- Enter your password.
- Enter it again.
- Tick the checkbox next to the User Agreement.
- Click Register.
If you've already created a Supernote device account and logged in to it on the device, you can log in to Supernote Cloud with the same account and password without the need to register a new account. This way, your Supernote device account is linked to your Supernote Cloud account, which makes you eligible to use our Supernote Cloud service.
If you have not created a Supernote device account in advance, please log in on your Supernote with the same Supernote Cloud account and password after the registration process is completed.
Organize files in Supernote Cloud
Log in to your Supernote Cloud account and start managing your files according to your personal needs and preferences.
- Upload and view files
- Under the My device tab in the left panel, select the folder you want to upload the files to.
- Click Upload.
- Browse through files on your computer and select a file to upload.
- Click Open.
- Double-click the uploaded file in Supernote Cloud to view it.
- Edit files
- Tick the checkbox to the left of the file you want to edit.
- Click Download, Delete, Rename, Copy to, or Move to based on your editing needs.