If you want to change the default screensaver, follow the steps below:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Display & Input.
- Tap Screensaver.
- Tap More.
- Browse through files to select a new image you want to use as the new screensaver.
- Tap the image to preview it.
- In preview mode, pinch to zoom in and out of the image freely with two fingers. You can also move it around with one finger or your pen.
- Tap Fit or Fill to adjust the image.
- Tap OK to apply the image as the new screensaver.
Note: The supported image formats available for screensaver customization are PNG, JPG, and JPEG.