Add Folders to Quick Access
Learn how to quickly access your most frequently used folders with this guide.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
With the release of Chauvet 2.9.24, you can now add folders to Quick Access.
- Tap Files in the sidebar menu.
- Long press the folder/subfolder you want to add to Quick Access.
- Tap the right arrow on the top function bar to find (Add) and tap on it.
To remove folders from Quick Access, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the folder/subfolder you want to remove from Quick Access.
- Long press to select it.
- Tap the right arrow on the top function bar to find Remove and tap on it.